- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.In addition, LC Accounting may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.LC Accountingmay also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
- We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested; To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- · as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- · in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- · in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannotreasonably be determined;
- · as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- · to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- · as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- · as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of LCAccounting.
- Non-Marketing PurposesLC Accounting greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in LC Accounting products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
- Children under the age of 13LC Accounting’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
350 Shady Branch Rd Leesville, South Carolina 29070